Good things to tell

So I've finally finished my exams :P I'm back on android development. Just yesterday I went back to work, by making a repo called andoroid_device_samsung_bcm21553-common (https://github.com/broadcomCM/android_device_samsung_bcm21553-common) which basically is that now is easier to build for more samsung devices, now Hell_llock is the maintanier of Galaxy Y and in next days we will talk and set up his build enviroment, so BroadcomCM will support officially Galaxy Y. Also we will like to call Galaxy Pop plus & Galaxy Pocket Dev's to help us, and also to be helped, as thanks this repo we could build easily for those devices CM7 and all with same bugs.

MORE DEVS => MORE IDEAS => MORE FIXES => BETTER ROM

Also on last build it was out, it contain a very big fix, WIFI is now working on CM7 roms for galaxy ace i, and also in Hell_lock next build will be fixed as well. Also if pocket and tassve wants to help they will get it working cause it was fixed on this repo, bcm21553-common repo. (All of that thanks to WhiteXP)

Out of topic: My blog has arrived the 100000 visits! thanks everyone!


Comments

  1. Thanksss, great ROM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Mongolia. I just wanted to tell you how appreciated I am for working on our samsung galaxy ace i device :) I'm really really thankful xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Audio working, what about nes release?

Daily update

Big news! New laptop!