Break + info
All right, here it comes my resume about what happened to my on XDA-developers.com and on cooperve development:
- Well, I'll take a break because of exams issues, so I won't do a lot of work this week.
- I've formated my PC, and I had to re-install all drivers, build environment and more...
- Alpha 4 of CM7 was released by me, compiled from this new build enviroment -> all programs up-to-date
- Hell_lock has turned to XDA cooperve development and now he is helping me and spacecaker to build our own kernel based on his sources
- As a consequence we are working on a new kernel ;)
- Yesterday I've finally configured github, as you can see on our broadcomcm page