CM9 Beta 3 is out!
CyanogenMod 9.1 Beta 3 for Galaxy Ace i, Galaxy Y and Galaxy mini ihas just come out! Make sure to read the changelog and read the notes, so let's go witht he changelog:
- Improved HW drivers implementation
- Fixed Audio coming through speakers
- New audio libs built from source (legacy ALSA - Nexus S)
- Fixed USB Mass Storage (USB connected through PC)
- Fixed torch (Cooperve) deleting dependency with Camera libs
- Fixed Sensors adding memsicd to build and new Sensor libs
- Fixed accelerometer (rotation screen, smooth effect)
- Fixed proximity sensor (on calling)
- First support of open-sourced liblights (future BLN support - not included)
- First work done on fixing battery stats (Settings -> Battery, not working atm)
- Fixed LDPI (tassve, totoro) values for trebuchet and framework
- Added back small and simple file Manager (requested)
- Deleted double de-fines on build.prop
- New property overrides took from CM9 of msm7x27 devices (untested)
- Improved stability of CM9 on BCM devices
- Update-script like CM9 official (removing Kernel install)
- Improved device tree
NOTE: RIL has been broken due to new audio libs and probably wrong configs used, I'll need to take a look to that carefully (2g and 3g does not work).
NOTE 2: Some users will expierence 1% battery bug, this can be fixing by charging your phone and make a reboot, or try to wipe battery stats.
As you know full downloads can be downloaded HERE.
Have a good time flashing, waiting for reviews!