Some progress on CM9
I've been working on CM9 during last week, mainly on audio system, and try to port audio ALSA software system to our devices. I did not have the luck to manage them to work, although I work on it really hard. I stopped from Audio a bit, and focus on other important things (not as much as Audio). I've fixed USB mass storage and I'm working now on IMEI - 3G and data fix. YES I KNOW, there is a flashable zip that "fix" it, but implementing the fix on source need some extra work --> better user expierence.
I was trying to fix battery stats, although this result on battery always showing 1% so I'll have to revert that :P Well, still working.
For some users: Development took long, and even MORE on my PC. So news will come on 1-2 weeks, I've school, studies, exams, training kids, training with my team and a shit PC. With all of that, I've time for development, but not too much, so please be patient. AUDIO WILL TAKE LOT OF TIME.